I’m trying to avoid this mini reading slump that it’s threatening my reading so, I’m making a light list of 11 books for my July TBR. I’m always trying to keep my reading a bit balanced between contemporary, fantasy and paranormal but for this month I’m leaning a bit more into the fantasy realm with the hope that it will entice me a bit more. We’ll see how well it goes.
Most of the books on this list are fairly new releases, I’m giving my back list a rest for a while, let’s ge to them.
- Until it Fades by K. A. Tucker – Finally I’m getting to read this one, I’ve heard nothing but good things about it and it is K.A. Tucker and I love her books.
- The Vastness of Us by Samantha Young – This YA by Samantha Young Has me really intrigued and it sound so emotional.
- Dangerous Rush by S. C. Stephens – I wasn’t a huge fan of the first book but still I’ll give it a try.
- Roar by Cora Carmack – I finally have it I was looking forward to reading this one.
- The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost – Book 2 it’s already out and I might binge read the two, we’ll see.
- Ashes by Suzanne Wright – I love this series, and of course I’m reading this ASAP
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken – I enjoyed The darkest minds a lot so I’m finishing the trilogy if I can.
- Tycoon by Katy Evans – That blurb got me
- Trust by Kylie Scott – I have been reading a lot by Kylie Scott recently and loving most of it so I can’t pass this one up.
- The Difference Between Us by Rachel Higginson – I was waiting for Ezra’s story YAy!!
- The 100th Queen by Emily R. King – I love the cover let’s hope the book it’s as good. Yes this was a cover buy, couldn’t help myself.
I’ll try to review most of the books on this list since quite a few are some that I’ve been anticipating to read (Hopefully I’ll have the time) I hope to make some progress on my Goodreads challenge even if I know that I won’t full fill it like I had hoped (I was a bit delusional thinking that I could read that much without life getting in the way)
I hope you guys have a wonderful reading month and if you have read some of the books on my list let me know what you thought, I’m always looking forward to a good reading discussion.