July Wrap Up
I was doing this type of post separately for the last couple of months but I thought it convenient to sum it up in just one.. we’ll see how it works out. July it’s over and I do have to say it was an very good reading month for me even if not quite as good in other areas (Thank God It’s over) I did managed to read all but one of the books on my TBR for the month which made me very happy, however I couldn’t review quite as much, due to some connective issues I had (Part of the bad luck for this month).
As for the quality of the books that I read well they were OK, just two 4 stars but enjoyable enough and not a one DNF which is always good. Here is the list with their corresponding star rating.
- Revenge by Lexi Blake – 3 Stars
- The 100th Queen by Emily R. King – 3 Stars
- Roar by Cora carmack – 4 Stars (this was a nice surprise it kept me guessing how it was going to go which was refreshing because I usually know what will happened beforehand in most books)
- The Impossible Vastness of Us by Suzanne Young – 3 Stars (I was expecting more from this book and even though it was ok it didn’t fit my expectations)
- Until it Fades by K. A. Tucker – 3.5 Stars
- Trust by Kylie Scott – 3.5 Stars
- Dangerous Rush by S. C. Stephens – 3 Stars (I gave this book a 3 star rating because it managed to piss me off very much and I guess it deserved an extra star just for that. I’ll rant about in on my review)
- Ashes by Suzanne Wright – 4 Stars
- The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost – 3 Stars
- Tycoon by Katy Evans – 3 Stars
I´m trying to go lightly on what I’m going to read so I’ll stick with 11 or 12 books for August. Hideaway it´s coming out this month and it’s one of my mostly anticipated releases so I can’t wait, I’m so excited I want it in my hands right now (August 22nd needs to get here fast) Because of this I’m re-reading Corrupt this month to get the full experience… hopefully I’ll manage to read them all this month too..fingers crossed..
Here’s my List for the month
- What To Say Next – Julie Buxbaum
- A Perfect Ten – Linda Kage
- Blackbird – Molly Mcadams
- Exploited – A. Meredith Walters
- Forgetting You, Forgetting Me – Monica james
- The Bird and The Sword – Amy Harmon
- American Hellhound – Lauren Gilliey
- The Forbidden Wish – Jessica Khoury
- Detour – Kacey Shea
- Royally Endowed – Emma Chase
- Corrupt – Penelope Douglas
- Hideaway – Penelope Douglas
Side note: I just found out that Hideaway won’t be out on August 22nd but a few weeks later because Penelope Douglas was running a bit behind and she wants to put out there the best work she can do which I understand and I find it great that she cares so much but my true and honest reaction to this news was this…
Anyway, I hate when this things happen but we have to deal with it. I’m still re reading Corrupt and patiently wait for the next book to finally come out…Sorry but I just needed to rant a bit..
If you have read any of this books let me know what you thought about them in the comments, it’s always nice to see what others feel about what you’re interested in reading.