I was tagged by CJtheBrit to do this test, go check out her blog if you haven’t she has really good taste in romance books!! and a pretty cool blog. Thank you for tagging me and I’ll try to be as honest as possible while running on my 5th cup of coffee (I have a problem I know)
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
Top 3 book pet hates
- I hate when people bend the corners of a page to mark where they are in a book, It drives me bonkers.. Why would you defile a book like that? What kind of monster are you.
- I started this blog because I wanted to share my opinions on books with everyone and I’m now realising that I haven’t been reviewing as much.. I’m more focus now on other topics and it makes me feel like I’m not keeping up with why I started which is silly but that’s how I am sometimes (I don’t make sense)
- Cracked spines, I don’t like them and I’ve been guilty of doing this to some books and I feel so guilty afterwards
Perfect reading spot
My Bed, I don’t have that much space in my apartment for my dream reading nook so, I read in bed cosily wrap up in my favorite blanket and trying to leave the world outside (which isn’t quite as easy but we try anyway)
Three book confessions
- I sometimes skip to the ending of certain books, specially if they have some type of cliffhanger, I just need to know how mad I’m going to get when I find where the book is going to leave me hanging.
- I suck at Social Media, I’m on Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads and I don’t publish anything there, sometimes I hardly use them…I have tried to make a schedule to get the most of them but I can’t seem to stick to it.
- I skim certain parts of books (Gasp) Long descriptions, too many sex scenes that get repetitive that’s what I skip…Not in every book just a couple…Sorry!!!
Last time you cried reading a book
I’m not a crier, not when it comes to books but the last one that made a mess out of me was A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Number of books on your bedside table
I can’t count them because it’s all the books on my E-reader and they are a ton.
Favorite reading snack
Cookies, specially chocolate cookies
Three books you’d recommend to anyone
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Series
- Any book by Mia Sheridan
- Any Book by Penelope Douglas
A picture of your favorite bookshelf
How much books mean to you (in three words)
A picture is worth more than a thousand words or in this case 3 words..
Biggest reading secret
This is not a lie, I swear but I don’t know that I have a reading secret…so.. I’m not sure what to answer here..Sorry
That’s it, how did you think I did?