Happy December everyone!! I hope you guys have an awesome Holiday season.. no matter what you celebrate best wishes to all.. Now let’s get back to business, I mentioned on my November wrap up that I’m taking a break for the holidays (they are a hectic kind of chaos) but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to enjoy my books this month..
I have my little monthly list prepared and to top it all I’m going to be participating in the #smutathon that’s hosted by Riley Marie on booktube.. So I have another list of books set up for that.. It’s going to be from December 10th to December 16th, and it’s a romance lover delight… a whole week of smutty reads ( how could I say no to that??) If you want more Information on the prompts and all that just click on her name to go to the Video and come join us it will be a lot of fun…
Now let me get to the actual books I’m planning on reading this month (I should mention that most of the books are ones that I didn’t have the chance to get to throughout this year minus a few exceptions)
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Dance of Thieves by Marie E. Pearson
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
- Timid by Devney Perry
- Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins
- Brit with the Pink Hair by Rebekah Brynn
- Ink and Lies by S. L. Jennings
And here’s my list for the #smutathon … it goes according to the prompts given..
- Dating You Hating You by Christina Lauren (Enemies to lovers/Workplace romance)
- My Favorite Half-night Stand by Christina Lauren (Friends with Benefits)
- The Dare Date by Tara Sue Me ( Friends with Benefits)
- Runaways Heart by Anne Eliot ( Fake Relationships)
- Faking It by Cora Carmack ( Fake Relationships)
- Wait For It by Mariana Zapata ( Slow Burn)
- Wanting Mr. Crane by Shanora Williams ( Forbidden)
- Monsters by Heather Killough Walden (Different Worlds)
- Insider by Olivia Cunning ( Roadtrip)
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young (One Night Stand)
It’s an ambitious list with all the chaos that usually surrounds the holidays but I’ll do my best and enjoy the heck out my free time..
Let me know what you have planned for the holidays? Are you taking your time to read ?? I want to know all about it… and if you are joining the smuthaton I want to know so we can chat about it…