Wow, another TBR? it feels like it was just yesterday that was putting together my January one… Anyway let’s not think about how we are not getting younger by the minute and get down to bookish business… Since I’m involved in quite a few challenges (and my competitive side is urging me to complete them like my life depended on it — I know, I’m a disturbed person but heck at least I’m functional right?? and I haven’t murder anyone yet so that counts for something… Oh God when did this post got so dark?? clears throat .. backtracking slowly)
What I was saying was that I’m working my TBR around those challenges and of course there’s always the odd book that I’m dying to read or re-read whatever the case might be.. So, let’s stop all this nonsensical babbling and here are my plans for February…
#Ultimate Reading Challenge…
The prompt for this challenge is to read a Sport Romance and I have a few I’m dying to read including one that comes out right this month so it’s perfect…
- Block Shot by Kennedy Ryan
- Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen (it’s about time I catch up on this series or maybe start it it’s more accurate)
- The Risk by Elle Kennedy (the new release for this month)
Any of these books work for the challenge and if I do get to all of them it would be awesome but I’m settling for just one… trying to keep things real..
Okay, I’ve talked about this one before and I’m choosing to strike down 5 squares or challenges for February that include, Young adult, Women’s fiction, Historical fiction and the Dungeon with an Ex-con main character… there’s also a mYstery challenge that will be revealed February 1st so that will be dealt with at that time..
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
- Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
- Primal Possession by Katie Reus
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas
The 2019 A to Z reading Challenge and the odd books I also want to get to..
This one is easy since I still have plenty of letters to choose from… so, it will depend on how they fit as I read them..
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (leftover from January)
- Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata (I need my slow burn)
- Filthy Gods by R. Scarlet
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- The Kiss Thief by L. J. Shen
- On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner
- Stain by A.G. Howard
- Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter
It’s a hefty list of 17 books, and I know I’ll probably won’t get to them all but I’ll try my best… Let me know what you are planning to read for February and if you have read any of the ones in my list what did you think about them…