Hey guys, here I am with another tag that I find appropriate for this “month of love” and all that.. It is a very specific tag with a very specific set of instructions. However as I was putting it together after finding it on the orang-utan librarian Blog ( go check it out) I notice that it didn’t quite work for me so I’m taking a few liberties here with no disrespect to the original creator and putting a little spin on things..
I’m usually pretty content with the pairings on my books, tv, movies.. so I don’t really have hated couples per se.. but what I do have are couple that I wished had happened or at least lasted longer than they did.. so, it’s more my romance fails in fiction I guess..
- Please PINGBACK to Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities.
- You can choose ten romance fails from ANY media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
Clarke and Finn (The Hundred)
Please stop the booing for a second there.. I know that everyone is all team Bellarke now but when the series started I was okay with Finn and Clarke.. so, it surprised me how everything came crashing down (almost literally)
Eowyn and Aragorn (The Lord of the Rings)
I can’t be the first to be sorry that this relationship didn’t happen?? I’m not a fan of Arwen to be honest but it is what it is.. and this feeds Fanfiction anyway…
Eric and Sookie (True Blood the TV Show)
I’m just referring to the TV show because I haven’t read the books (just the first one actually) but I really wanted this to work a little longer than it did.. I know that I shouldn’t complain since that show was pretty much a free for all but I just wanted more from them..
Neil Melendez and Claire Brown/ Shaun and Lea (The Good Doctor)
These are couples I would like to have happened on the show but one of them I know it a no go (for now) and the other I’m still keeping my fingers crossed but I’m not so sure it will happen at all..
Alina and Mal The Grisha Trilogy
Finally I’m keeping a little of the premise from the original tag and sharing one couple that I really don’t like.. (I think I’m not alone on this one) I don’t see the chemistry between them and I really don’t like them as a couple.. I think it’s mostly because I don’t like Mal as a character, he’s Meh!
There you have it 5 of my fail Ships in romance kind of tag.. If you want to do the Original tag go check the link I gave you above, or feel free to give it the same spin I did but don’t forget to tag me so I can see your answers..