Hey guys! And February is over… Wow, I can hardly keep up… But at least my reading is going good… It wasn’t as good as December and January were but then again I did have the pesky task of work and such ( you know those miscellaneous things that get in the way of our reading ) … Anyway, I did managed to fit a good 9 books read this month.. which has kept me ahead on my challenges (most of them) and has made a pretty happy camper…
Many of the books were ones that I had on my backlist TBR, so that’s a plus and they were mostly 3 stars and above which is awesome… So let me break down my February reading for you guys…
I’m not going to dwell too much on this one because I have a whole post about it here (if you want to check out more about the books and what the heck romanceopoly is… just click on the link).. But overall I read 5 books for this challenge (and loved most of them)
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – 4 Stars
- Primal Possession by Katie Reus – 3 Stars
- An Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason – 3 Stars
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – 4 Stars
- Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas – 4 Stars
The 2019 A to Z Reading Challenge
I have been slacking just a tiny bit with this Challenge (For those who don’t know is hosted by Ginger mom and Company) and the gist of it is to read all the letters of the alphabet with book titles.. So, I have been doing that but what I haven’t done is posting my reviews of those books as diligently as I should but I will… eventually.. I do have the whole year… thank God…
The letters I took out this time were
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely – C – crossover from previous challenge
- Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter – 4 Stars – Letter B
- Filthy Gods by R. Scarlet – 2.5 Stars – Letter F – Review coming soon
- Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata – 3. 5 Stars – Letter L – Review coming soon
The Ultimate Reading Challenge
The prompt for the month of February for the challenge was to read a Sport Romance and I did but just as with the previous challenge I have yet to write my review (I’m procrastinating I know) but I swear I will post it very soon… maybe even with this post??.. Cutting the rambling short.. the book I chose was..
- The Risk by Elle Kennedy – 4 Stars
Overall it was a good reading month even if I did not read all 15 books I hoped to and it was more challenge based than I expected but I enjoyed them and that’s what matters… Sadly I didn’t pick up any manga but there’s always next month..
How was your February reading?? Let me know in the comments below all about those books you loved….