Hey bookish friends! It’s time for another TBR list to ignore… LOL, it tends to happen quite often, and I am shamelessly accepting it…Anyway…putting my struggles with commitment aside, and the fact that March wasn’t the greatest month reading or otherwise (what I accomplished was with a whole lot of effort and I’m patting myself in the back for it — this was my two minutes of self-pity and positive reinforcement) I’m here with an optimistic approach on what could be a pretty hectic month… with work, family and everyday life; plus what I hope to accomplish with my reading and challenges, so like I said on the title.. Let’s hope for the best…
As I have been doing lately, I’m splitting my TBR on my 3 different yearly challenges .. and those random books that I kind of feel in the mood to read… Let’s get to the list.
Like I’ve been doing I’m trying to read 5 books for each “Street”… fingers crossed everyone..
Library (free choice), Bad Boy Circus, Erotic Eaves, Fire Station, and Warrior’s Way
The books are:
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
- Sin and Ink by Naima Simone, Bennett Mafia by Tijan, Mafia Boss by Khardine Gray or Shameless King by Maya Hughes
- Rush by Maya Banks
- Muffin Top By Avery Flynn
- Wing’s of Stone by J. D. Monroe
We have the first Romanceopoly readathon (from April 8th to the 14th ) and we have 7 prompts to fulfill with the books chosen for our challenge… thank God they are pretty easy and one book can tackle one or more of the prompts, so there’s that… And if you want you can also do them as a daily Instagram photo challenge… Pretty fun!! One photo per day of the readathon..
- Read a book with red on the cover – Meet Cute
- Read a book with abs on the cover – Wings of Stone, Sin and Ink or Mafia Boss
- Read a book with an illustrated cover – Meet Cute
- Read a book with a one word title – Rush
- Read a new to you author – J. D. Monroe
- Read any book on the UTC/PLB recommendation lists – Muffin Top
- Read a book you already own – Rush
The Ultimate Reading Challenge
I have been keeping up with this challenge as far as reading the books go but I’m failing with the reviews (I’ll try and be better, I hope) For the month of April we need to Reread a Favorite and my nominees are:
- Bully by Penelope Douglas
- Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
I love both so it won’t be a hardship doing a reread of either one…
And last but not least..
The 2019 A To Z Reading Challenge
This is the yearly challenge that has suffered the most.. I have hardly read anything that helps me take out more letters… I have done just 10 or 11, I think, and still have a lot more to go.. but I’m not discouraged.. like I said optimistic approach… The books I’m planning to fit here are:
- P – A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildestein
- V – Violent Delights by Jessica Hawkins
- U – Under the Lights by Sarah E. Green
- M – My Life in Shambles by Karina Halle
This is my T.B.R. plans for now, I’m not going to add books outside of my main challenges because I think that it’s balanced enough as it is.. and I don’t want to strain myself too much… If I do get to read something else that isn’t planned (which is quite likely) You’ll find out in my wrap up…
How about you guys what are you planning to read for April?? Have you read any of these books?? Let me know your thought in the comments below