Happy October everyone!! This is one of my favorite months because…. It’s Halloween!!!! And this year I have another reason #tropeathon round 2 is going to be from the 21st to the 27th this month … Check out the announcement post with all the prompts and fun recommendations or just follow our Twitter account @tropeathon on Twitter.
I’m not really getting back into the TBR schedule just yet… I’m happy just to read whatever (there’s always the Romanceopoly list that I hope to complete in the next three months – which I talk about more in depth on the Romanceopoly The last strech post in case you want to check out my plans) but I do have a few books that are coming out this month that I’m dying to get to… let’s get to them..
- War of Heart by S. Young – A paranormal by samantha Young? You bet I’ll be reading that one asap..
- The Play by Elle Kennedy – I need my hockey fix!!
- Gypsy King by Devney Perry – MC goodness and I love devney Perry writing style
- Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo – I was a fan of To Kill a Kingdom and I’m very curious to see what she does next
- Dreams of 18 by Saffron A. Kent – I need my dark and twisted
- Twice in a blue Moon by Christina Lauren — Some Rom-com to lighten the mood
- Half truths by Claire Contreras –– Secret Societies?? I’m in..
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I love this series the original and this spin Off…
- Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mihalik – I’m in the mood for Space shenanigans and great characters plus I’m dying for this sequel..
#Tropeathon will have its own separate TBR and I will share it ASAP.. and let’s not forget my Romanceopoly plans …That’s pretty much what I’m hoping to accomplish in October.. Fingers crossed I don’t fall into another reading slump..
How many Books do you think I will be able to read this month?? Let’s start betting people…