I’m free as a bird from actual TBRs for the rest of the year minus little lists like this beauty and any other readathon/challenges I pick up along the way… #TropeAthon is back.. and it starts in 2 days… so let’s get ready for another week of tropish goodness..
Quick reminder: we have our social media #tropeathon for all the sharing on twitter or instagram if you are willing to post cute pictures for us go right ahead.. and there’s our official account on Twitter @tropeathon for all the scoopp on chats and dates and information in general…
Let’s dive in to what I’m planning to read for #tropeathon round 2.
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager or maybe Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo — I can’t decide which but what else is new?
Night Time Reading
It could be any on my TBR because I mostly read at night so it’s a coin toss really..
- Nocturnes and Nightmares by Keri Lake or The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (Vampires!!!)
Initials in the Title
- Twice in A Blue Moon by Christina Lauren — There’s the M and the A..
- Up in the Tree House by K.K. Allen or Ruin by Samantha Towle
- War of Hearts by S. Young or Lord of the Fading Lands by C. L. Wilson
I’m doubling up with this one and using Lord of the Fading lands (tiny bit of orange) and Up in the Tree house (little green)
- The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy or The Firelord’s Lover by Kathryne Kennedy
That’s it guys this is what I’m hoping to read for this round of TropeAthon, I picked two books for almost every prompt because I’m fickle guys and my reading mood has been weird as heck… so, I hope everything works fine and I get to all or most of these books..
What are you reading for Tropeathon? Let me know in the comments below or leave a link to your TBR…