OMG! When I read this title, I wasn’t thinking of actual cheese but more along the lines of something silly… And then I realize it‘s about the eating kind of cheese and I thought it was hilarious so here I am doing this tag that Kyera‘s Library posted on her blog… Let us enjoy the cheese…
Tag the Original Creator: Fire and Rain Books
1. CHEDDAR THE CLASSIC CHEESE: PICK YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC NOVEL.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. SWISS THE HOLE-Y CHEESE: PICK AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER.
I have 2 one because of the abuse theme and other because it will twist you up inside because of the darkness in it..
3. BLUE CHEESE THE CONTROVERSIAL CHEESE: NAME AN UNPOPULAR OPINION.
I don’t know if it is an unpopular opinion or not but I dislike having to read a whole series in order to read interconnected ones… Let me give you an example… let‘s say that I want to read The Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare… just the thought of having to read the whole Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices just to grasp the world is so daunting that I just don’t even start…
I like interconnected series, but I still want to be able to appreciate the books without having to read all the author’s past work…
4. BRIE THE FAVORITE CHEESE: NAME AN AUTHOR YOU ALWAYS WANT MORE OF.
So Many… Penelope Douglas, Tillie Cole, Emma Scott, Helen Hoang…
5. GOUDA THE DUTCH CHEESE: A BOOK THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO TRAVEL
I love Karina Halle for this particular reason… her books always make me want to visit the place they are set in.. This one in particular was set in the coast of Italy… I just wanted to be there..
6. AMERICAN THE FAKE CHEESE: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BOOK
Untouchable by Sam Mariano… Just heck no!
7. COLBY JACK THE MIXED CHEESE: PICK YOUR FAVORITE SHIP.
Just one are you kidding… I have as many ship as book on my favorite list…
8. MOZZARELLA CHEESE THE SIMPLE CHEESE: AN OLD FAVORITE YOU’LL NEVER STOP LOVING
The Hostage Bride by Jane Feather… I just re-read it a few days ago and I still love it so freaking much.
9. PEPPERJACK THE SPICY CHEESE: A BOOK YOU CAN’T JUDGE BY THE COVER
Meet Cute by Helena Hunting… It’s a cute popular cover trend in romance books but this story it’s much more deep than what the cover entails…
10. MUENSTER CHEESE THE MONSTER CHEESE: A VILLAIN THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO EAT CHEESE AGAIN
The Order from Raphael by Tillie Cole they are just disgustingly sick…
Hope you guys had fun with this cheesy tag and don’t forget to tag me if you decide to do this yourself…