Hello guys! Welcome to another Tag Monday. Today’s tag is courtesy of Kristin Kraves Books.. go pay her blog a visit after reading this… I enjoy doing tags that let you talk a little about yourself, so let’s get right on it.
1. Inside flap/Back of the Book summary too much info or not enough?
It would depend on the book… if I’m reading a Thriller, the less I know the better. Otherwise, I don’t mind either way.
2. New Book: what form do you want it in? Be honest, audiobook, Ebook, paperback or hardcover.
Ebook.. I don’t have the space for physical books, and they are easier to acquire for me.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, take notes, make comments? or do you keep your books clean, clean, clean?
This is one of the reasons I love reading ebooks on my tablet. I have the notes features, and I don’t write directly on my book… I do highlight chunks of it, though.
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if your unsure of the authors’ gender?
Funny enough most of the books I readd are written by women. But I don’t mind either way.
5. Ever read ahead? Or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
Guilty… I have read ahead but in my defense it only happens if the book is freakishly slow. I just need to know if it will go anywhere.
6. Organized Bookshelves or Outrageous Bookshelves.
Outrageous… I have no rhyme or reason, no system to keep them organized other than favorites and not so favorites.
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover alone?
Don’t you know me? Of course I have… sometimes the covers are so pretty, who can resist, right? Right?
8. Take it outside to read or stay in?
I’m an indoors reader… I like to be comfortable when I’m reading and I don’t feel like that outside.
Hope you guys enjoyed the tag and if you feel like doing it… Go right ahead but don’t forget to tag me so I can see your answers…