Here’s hoping that the new year brings us a better outlook on life … because seriously 2020 has been a wrecking ball of epic proportions. Since I haven’t been quite as dutiful as I used to be when it comes to the new books that are coming out, or even with the updating on the blog… Sorry about that, life got in the way (it sucks when that happens)
I’m trying once again this monthly gush about the books that I’m highly anticipating…Some are Romance (DUH!), Some are YA fantasy, there might be some thrillers… a little bit of everything. Let’s get to the list:
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken – Greek Mythology? Sold..
- The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa – It’s been a while since I read this series but I do remember loving it, it will be fun to revisit and continue
- Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews – A new series and a spin off of the Kate Daniels Series, cannot wait.
- The Quantum Weirdness of The almost Kiss by Amy Noelle Parks – Cute and fun just because.
- Driven by Rebecca Zanetti
- Roommate by Sarina Bowen – I’ll read anything she writes.
- Not My Match by Ilsa Madden Mills
- A Vow so Blod and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer – Looking forward to this next book on this series, not quite sure if it’s the last one.. anyone know?
- Ricochet by LK Reid – A Revenge Story? Sold
- Cast in Firelight by Dana Swift
- Change my Game by Kelsey Clayton
- Laces by Tempi Lark
- Destructive King by Rachel Van Dyken — Love this mobster series…
This is more or less the books I have heard are coming out on January that I’m waiting very calmly and patiently to get my hands on ( who the heck am I kidding? I want them now please, pretty please?)
How about you guys which are your anticipated releases for this 2021? Let me know in the comments below and help make my TBR bigger. and don’t forget if you want to help me keep on creating and making you at least smile a bit with my quirky posts just buy me a coffee (Ko-fi page) and support my work.