February already? Am I the only one who seems to be lost in time since March of last Year? I can’t believe how fast time goes, even if it’s like being trapped on Groundhog Day.. Anyway.. a lot of books got postponed (we all know why) and are finally being released.. I’m so excited.. This little list has a lot of fantasy and of course romance.. Let’s get to it.
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Mass — I want this book now.. I need to know how the story is going to play out..
- The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa — This book has me curious for two reasons; one, it used to be a favorite series of mine, and two; I’m curious to see how it withstands the test of time.
- Kingdom of Shadow and Light by Karen Marie Moning –– A spinoff of the Dark fever series? I’m in..
- The Revelation of Light and Dark by Sawyer Bennet — That cover… I’m a cover whore..
- Mortal Remains by Mary Ann Fraser
- All The Tides Of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- Tales of Darkness and Sin by Various Authors — I’m not a fan of anthologies but this one did caught my eye.
- The Lie by Stella Gray
- Much Ado about You by Samantha Young — Auto buy Author
- Still Standing by Kristen Ashley
- Fall of Night by Lara Adrian –– I just love this series, even if it’s neverending
- Wicked Night by Jeaniene Frost — Another Ian’s book ..YESS!!
- Reckless Road by Christine Feehan
- Sancte Diaboli by Amo Jones
- Make Sweet by Kristen Callihan
To these books I’ll need to add the few surprise releases we get when it comes to Indie books so, I guess it will be a pretty good February (bookishly speaking)
What are your anticipated releases? Let me know in the coments below and if you want to help me keep on creating and making you at least smile a bit with my quirky posts just buy me a coffee (Ko-fi page) and support my work..