There’s an underlining theme on my blog lately… “It’s been a while since..” It has been a hectic (euphemism) year and a half, and that has affected everything, my reading habits have been all over the place.. I haven’t had the time to keep up with new releases as I used to… So, how could I be excited for anticipating something that I just notice weeks after its release? Bad book blogger… very bad book blogger..
However, June it’s my birthday month and I just made the effort to search what was coming out that I just need to have ASAP… So, let’s freak out together with these new releases…..
- Tryst six Venom by Penelope Douglas — You betcha I want this in my life… her first FF romance? Sign me up.
- Jegudiel by Tillie Cole — Wait a minute while I scream like a banshee…… I’m back, are you kidding? the next book in the Deadly Virtues series is coming out and I just about missed it? The hell!!!
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout — I have to catch up with all the series she’s throwing us …
- The Mixtape by Brittainy Cherry — I just know it’s going to be emotional, and I’m ready.
- Daugther of Sparta by Claire Andrews — I was hooked by that cover…
- Seasons of Chaos by Elle Cosimano
- Waste my Time by Kelsey Clayton — Just new adult fun
- The Fail of a God by Holly Renee
- Barely Breathing by K. G. Reuss
- Tragic Lies by L. A. Cotton
There’s another one I’m looking forward toreading but it seems like the author has been behaving badly so.. I’m leaving that out only to myself.. LOL..
What are your anticipated new releases for June? Let me know in the comments if we have any in common so we can squeal together… If you want to help me keep on creating content and making you at least smile a bit with my quirky posts and ranty opinions just visit my Ko-fi page or Paypal.me/cbookramblings and support my work..