Hey Guys, October is almost upon us and with it.. Tropeathon. As usual my over achiever little self had to put together a TBR asap.. Only to throw it out the window most likely but that’s just how I roll.
First few key points about Tropeathon:
- It starts Oct 1st to the 31st (a whole month of reading goodness)
- There’s a bingo board (here) with all the tropes you can choose to read regardless of genre, or how you decide to read them.. whether one book for each trope or a few for all..
- You can find us, comment, share, ask questions using #tropeathon on Instagram or Twitter, tag us on Twitter @Tropeathon1.
- There are 3 bonus tropes each to be read at a particular date.
- And there’s a group read (Survive The Night by Riley Sager) that you can read through the whole month and we’ll be discussed on the last week of October.
Right, so to put myself under pressure (because I’m a masochist) I put together a TBR from hell.. One book for each trope, will I stick to it? Probably not, I haven’t done a TBR or follow one in quite sometime but will see how it goes…
- Second Chance: Much Ado about You by Samantha Young
- Supernatural Being: The Sinner by Emma Scott
- Coming of Age: XOXO by Axieh OH
- Fated Mates: A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- Time Travel: The reigning and the Rule by Calia Read
- Friends to Lovers: Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen
- One Night Stand: The Stopover by T.L. Swan
- Epic Quest: Forestborn by Elayne Audrey Becker
- Forced Proximity: Red White and Royal blue by Casey McQuiston
- Bully: The Lies We Tell by Becca Steele
- Who Did It: Survive the Night by Riley Sager
- Arranged Marriage: Dance with a Fae Prince by Elise Kova
- Age Gap: The Pool Boy by Nikki Sloane
- Final girl: The last Time I lied by Riley Sager
- Royalty: Silent Lover (Manhwa)
- Dark Secret: Combative by Jay Mclean
- Opposites Attract: Act your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Rebel Against Society: Defy The Night by Brigid Kemmerer
- Ghost House: Four Sychos by Kristy Cunning
- Enemies to Lovers: A Touch of Stone and Sonw by Milla Vane
- Music Star: Lilac by B. B. Reid
- Tortured Hero/Heroine: Letters to Molly by Devney Perry
- Techno Babble: The Devil you Know by Kit Rocha
- Fake Dating: Take a Hint Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
Easy peasy right? Just 24 books? that’s nothing… I have to make it harder… so for the bonus rounds..
- Reluctant Hero/Heroine: A Lair so Loyal by Zoey Ellis
- Chosen One: From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Forbidden: Sweet Dandellion by Micalea Smeltzer
I’m kidding, I know I’m not going to read all of these books (although I do want to) but many have been on my radar for a while now and why not jump into them?
So, which books are you reading for tropeathon? You can share your TBR on the comments below… or using #tropeathon on social media… I want to know what you guys are reading…
And If you want to help me keep on creating content and making you at least smile a bit with my quirky posts and ranty opinions just visit my Ko-fi page or Paypal.me/cbookramblings and support my work..