Hey Guys, It’s finally October and one of my favorite seasons… Spooky season… I love Halloween, if you have been around for a while you already know that, and if you’re new here — now you do.
It’s such a fun season with horror movies, spooky decorations and lots of candy – what’s not to love? So, in bookworm fashion, I need to celebrate the monstrous spirit of this holiday and I found the perfect excuse to read as many Monster romances as I want… or as I’m able to.
It’s a Bookstagram challenge called #Spookysmuttober … There’s so much to choose from. A bingo board, a monster TBR, prompts you to create Photos or Reels… you can do as many or as little as you want and share it with everyone… So let’s spread the Monster love..
As per usual, I’m aiming high at the challenge and trying to fill the bingo board and the Monster TBR which can overlap and it makes it easier – so no problem there…
- Violent Desires by Ariana Nash – Vampire, MM Romance
- Choosing the Demon by Celeste King – Demon/Alien Romance
- The Lady and the Orc by Finley Fenn – Orcs
- Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning – Ghost, Bully, Reverse Harem, Dark Romance
- Mongrel by Lee Colgin – Werewolf, Vampire, MM Historical Romance
- Kiss of the Dragon by Alisa Woods – Dragon Shifter Romance
- Spanning Worlds by J. M. Link – Alien Romance
- Conquest by Sienna Moreau – 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, MM Romance
- Serpent’s Touch by Marina Simcoe – Naga, Fantasy Romance
- Treasure of the Abyss by Tiffany Roberts – Kraken
- The Kraken Sacrifice by Katee Roberts – Kraken
- Seraph by Lily Mayne – MM Monster Romance
These are some of the books I’m planning to read, but if you know my moody heart, all of this might change along the way … However, I will be reading monster romances most of the month.. Except for a few arcs and the book of the month for the Lost in Romance Book Club that I have with my friend Misty from Misty’s Book Space. This month we are reading Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Bailey … Feel free to come and join us if you haven’t read it or if you want to share your thoughts on the book …
What Are Your Reading plans for Spooky Season? Share them with me in the comments or leave some recommendations there about Monster books …
If you want to help me to keep creating content and making you at least smile a bit with my quirky posts and ranty opinions plus feeding your TBR monter with recommendations, just visit my Ko-fi page or Paypal.me/cbookramblings and support my work..
Get in Touch with me: